Thursday, 27 September 2012

Random Q's: Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read Except Me

I thought I'd do something a little different, especially since assessments and up-coming exams are limiting my reading time (eg. I have none). Due to this I want to put up at least one post a week show casing my to be read list in some way. I want to share the books I have, hear what you all thought of them, and give them a little more publicity.  Today I've chosen to share ten books I feel everyone has read - except me. 

Now this list is only of books that I physically have in my possession. 

In no particular order:

  1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  3. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  4. This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
  5. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Roth
  6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  7. Daughter of Smoke & Bones by Laini Taylor
  8. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  9. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  10. Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard



Now if that list isn't bad enough, I actually couldn't decide what ten I would use, because there were also these:

  1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  2. Legend by Marie Lu
  3. Eon by Alison Goodman
  4. The Forsaken by Lisa M Stasse
  5. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  6. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta



So, am I the only one that has read these? How many of them have you read? Which ones haven't you read that you want to read? 


7 comments:

  1. Guess what? You're not the only one! I haven't read any of those! I have Everneath, The Iron King, Wither and The Daughter of Smoke and Bone which I really need to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I don't feel so bad! I've read 7 of these this year. :P I still really need to get to City of Bones, though. That and Paranormalcy have been on my shelves for over a year and I just got Shadow and Bone, but I'm really looking forward to reading that, so I'm going to try to squeeze it in before the year ends. I hope you get to these soon! Under the Never Sky was my favorite book of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I have read in that list is The Iron King, so you aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl it's like you copied my wishlist. I haven't read ANY of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. if it makes you feel any better the only one I have read of any of these is Everneath (and technically it was read to me haha).

    Tillie
    Nuttier Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that does make me feel a little better! I swear that it seems everywhere I look people have read them! Good to know I'm not the only one that hasn't read them yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're not alone! i never read vampire academy (although i keep telling myself to), eon, the forsaken, smoke & bone, this is not a test, under the never sky, and the iron king (even though i brought the entire series).
    guess we all have some major reading to do. ):

    Kelly - ohdamnbooks

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...