Wednesday, 11 July 2012

WWW Wednesdays (1)




WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Insurgent by Veronica Roth.
I finished Divergent and had to know what was going to happen to Tris so I started this straight after. Its good, but not as good as Divergent was. I'll be finished today with it though, I only have 10% to go. 



What did you recently finish reading?

Divergent by Veronica Roth.
I really enjoyed this book and my review is posted here on my blog (and on Goodreads). 



What do you think you’ll read next?
This is hard to answer because every time I think I'm going to read something I end up reading something else. I did pick up 2 books from the library today so I might read them, but I have a couple (hundred) that I can pick here as well. Mostly like I'll read one of these:
Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
Exile by Rebecca Lim
Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Fated by Alyson Noel
City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare
In other words, I will probably read anything that will take my fancy when the time comes! :D

Please leave a comment with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here. Thanks! 

9 comments:

  1. I keep seeing Fated everywhere, so I might have to pick it up and give it a try. I haven't read any of Cassandra Clare yet, I've heard mixed reviews. I really, really want to read Battle Royale. The movie is disturbing and awesome at the same time.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday: http://yafantasybookreviews.com/book-meme/www-wednesday-july-11-2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like really good books. I will have to look into them :)

    You can find my W.W.W. here:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-11.html

    Happy reading!


    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good books on your TBR pile. I've read both Divergent and Insurgent and I'm not in the same ZOMG best books ever that so many are but they are decent.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Insurgent! I really got into Divergent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read Divergent yet, but I've heard good things about it across the blogosphere.
    I'm the same way about choosing the next book. It always depends on my mood at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about the Divergent books. I also recently read a review of Battle Royale that mostly compared it to the Hunger Games. I'm curious to know what you think.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to read Insurgent....not fair. I've been waiting for a whole year, I should go buy it. It was incredible.

    Fated is okay. The rest I haven't read, but they look incredible.

    Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Check out my giveaway for any book under $15

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read Divergent! Everybody keeps talking about it! :P I'm a new follower! If you like, check out my blog! It's my book that I'm writing and posting chapters of online!
    http://17hnak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vampire Academy is really good! I totally recommend! My answers are at http://www.nessasplace.com/2012/07/today-i-decided-to-join-wednesday-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...