Monday, 9 July 2012

July 2012 Releases


July 2012 Releases


Ok so some of these came out last week and I'm sorry I didn't have this up at the beginning of last week. I was busy switching over from my previous blog to this one, because this one is so much better and accepts java script. :) 


Anyway, on to this months new releases. Please click the book for a description :) 
















Comment on what releases you are looking forward to this month or for August!






NB: Most of these books, well actually all of them except Emily Giffin's 'Where we belong', are Young Adult books. 'Where we belong' is women fiction/chick lit. I must apologise as I'd like to have put some details with all the books however I have been fighting with the computer for the past 3 hours to get this far. Everyone else in this house has gone to bed already, but there was no way I could leave it as a draft. It wasn't going to beat me! If anyone has some idea on how to do it without the drama I have experience, your knowledge will be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...