Saturday, 28 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves #3


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.
Guidelines:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

Book Haul 

Purchased


Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Muse by Rebecca Lim
One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf
Fire by Kristin Cashore

Mummy From Hell by Ken Doyle & Patrick Doyle
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Everneath by Brodi Ashton

* as these are photos of the books I purchased they don't link to Goodreads. Click on the title name in the list underneath instead. :)

I purchased a few too many books this week. All to be added to my TBR list - which never seems to run down. :/


For Review
Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin
From BookTrope Editions



What did you add to your shelves this week? :)

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So do I! I'm looking forward to it though. =)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I've heard great things about Seraphina and I really loved Everneath! I hope you enjoy it like I did! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my STS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seraphina sounded good and I already read Everneath. Need to post a full review soon. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Shelley @ Gizmo's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an awesome week this week. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's sure a lot of books! I've always wanted to read Everneath and Seraphina but I never got as much luck as you did :P My TBR pile is growing crazy too!! I should start a TBR-pile-control or something... Haha, have a great week ahead with books! :D

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about Everneath, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so many awesome books! I really want to read Everneath! The cover is just lovely and I have heard so many good things about it. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing.

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous covers! I loveeeeeed Fire. I hope you enjoy it too! Definitely want to check out MUSE! I hope you enjoy all the books you got this week! Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shelf! I'm going to check out Muse and Evernight because of the nice covers.

    I'm your first Google follower!!!


    Check out mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, you got some of my favorites this week! Seraphina, Fire, and Everneath are AMAZING! I hope you like them! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seraphina! I'm soo jealous! I'm dying to read that! Everneath is of course amazing. I read Evernight yeaaars ago so I kind of forget it lol. But i think I liked it! Enjoy! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun stack of books!! I added a couple of taylor dean to my pile this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seraphina was a great read! What a pretty cover eh? It starts off a bit slow, but it definitely picks up. Rachel Hartman's writing is wonderful. I also love the Mercy series. Enjoy reading all your books. I love your blog background BTW.

    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul this week! I love the books you picked out! Everneath is going to be awesome! Thanks for sharing! :D Happy reading! :D

    My StS post! 

    Btw...I am a new follower! :)

    ~Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the Evernight series! I really want to try Seraphina and Mercy series, they look so good! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set! So cool that you got Seraphina. I can't wait to read it.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muse looks really interesting. I hadn't heard of it, but it's piqued my interest. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i got seraphina too this week! i love it so far. awesome books this week!! happy reading :)

    our book haul.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've read Fire and TOTALLY love it! Awesome haul! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really want to read One Breath Away. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul! I'm hoping to get to Seraphina soon as it's sitting on my shelf. :) Lots of lovely covers this week!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great haul! I've heard wonderful things about Seraphina & Everneath. I hope they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...