Wednesday, 25 July 2012

WWW Wednesday #3



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• 
What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading 2 ARCs I have received, plus a library book I borrowed. Unfortunately thanks to uni starting last week, reading is going slow which doesn't make me happy as I am SO HAPPY to be able to read and review Throne of Glass and Stormdancer.  *Sigh*
 

What did you recently finish reading?


I finished Exile by Rebecca Lim, my review here, and Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake, my review here. Short version, I enjoyed them both. =)


What do you think you’ll read next?
I have no idea. At the rate I'm going it wouldn't surprise me if I'm still reading at least one of my current reads next week as well. =( I have lots of books I have to read therefore it could be anything!

Please leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday. I'd love to hear from you! =)
***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =)

6 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    You can find my WWW post here:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-25.html

    Happy reading! :)

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood - not too scary. And Throne of Glass is on my must read this year list :-) Hope you dive into something good after your finished with your current read.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great books especially Throne of Glass and Stormdancer! Can't wait to read those two! Hope you get to finish them soon, I know exactly what it feels like when uni gets in the way of personal reading! New Follower btw :)

    -Becca@Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/www-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's reading Throne of Glass, it seems. Maybe I should too.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Throne of Glass and Anna Dressed in Blood are two books I keep hearing a lot about these past few days. I think it might be a sign for me to read them.

    My WWW Wednesday can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your current reads all look really cool. I'll have to check them out.

    I haven't read Exile but I did read Anna Dressed in Blood. Loved the way the ghosts were written in that book, didn't appreciated the main romance as much. But I look forward to reading your review.

    Thanks for stopping by my WWW.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...