Friday, 13 July 2012

Friday Book Blog Hop #1


This hop is hosted by Jen from Crazy for Books, Thanks Jen!



This weeks question:

How long does it take you to read a book?


Me - Well, it depends. Some books I can read within a few hours. Others, a day, a few days, or longer. Majority of books I read over a couple of days, mainly due to other commitments, with only a few hours at night to read. If a book completely absords me, I'll complete it quicker, those that don't drag out longer. SOme books I'll even put aside for a while because it takes too long to get through it, and I'd prefer to put it aside rather than have it as a DNF. Sometimes a break is all it needs.
Needles to say, it also depends on my mood when I select what to read. :)

So, what about you?

9 comments:

  1. That's very similar to me. Looking at your entries, you seem to be drawn to YA books. COOL! Some modern fic grabs me from time to time, but it's the YA that really gets me hooked.

    Stop on by and say howdy!

    http://librarytalker.blogspot.com/

    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Dropping by from Book Blogger Hop! I'm now following you.

    I also put aside some books because I'm just not in the mood to read them at that time. I'll always try to read it again later.

    http://www.theliterarylioness.com/2012/07/friday-blog-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've put some books aside too for a break.

    http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-friday-13th-time-for-book-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do put books aside, and sometimes it helps, but more often than not I notice flaws even more when I go back to give a book a "second chance"... so it doesn't always work out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping on by from the Book Blogger Hop :)

    There are those times when you just can't make yourself finish a book. Sad but true!

    http://therelentlessreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Depends on what type of book it is, whether fiction or non-fiction.
    This is my answer. Thanks.
    http://impressionsinink.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-blogger-hop-july-13-19-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. It usually takes me a day I'm a fast reader and I have to like it.
    GlorWal64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do the same with some books that are moving too slow for me.. rarely do I DNF. Im glad to see other bloggers that only have a few hours at night to read-- Im the same way!-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a very slow reader hahaha when it comes to books I do not like!!
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...