Saturday, 14 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves (#1)




Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.
Guidelines:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

Book Haul 

Library


Exile by Rebecca Lim
Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K Hamilton


Purchased

Starters by Lissa Price


I didn't add much this week as I have a pile to get through already, plus I'm waiting on a purchase I made through the Book Depository, which will hopefully be in by next weeks Stacking the Shelves. =)

What did you add to your shelves this week?


8 comments:

  1. Starters looks interesting. Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laurell K. Hamilton! I hope you'll enjoy Guilty Pleasures. Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to read Starters since then, but haven't read it yet. And I've never heard of Exile before but it sounds really good. Happy reading! :D

    Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starters was a really good read! :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starters sounds interesting. Not sure when I'm going to get a chance to read it. New follower. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starters is next on my 'to buy list'. New follower. Come check out my Stacking the Shelves.

    http://christysbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have heard of them but I haven't really read the synopsis or anything. I'm going to the library soon and I was hoping to get The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Have you read that book?


    New follower.
    Follow back?
    http://therandomranterer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starters looks really interesting. I just had one of those moments staring at the cover where I was thinking to myself "what's different about this..." It took me a couple of minutes to realize her eyes are different colors haha. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...