Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Exile by Rebecca Lim
Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K Hamilton
Starters by Lissa Price
I didn't add much this week as I have a pile to get through already, plus I'm waiting on a purchase I made through the Book Depository, which will hopefully be in by next weeks Stacking the Shelves. =)
What did you add to your shelves this week?