Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
----
Unfortunately due to uni I only finished one book since last week, leaving me with the other two I started still to be read. As I posted teasers for them last week, I'll skip doing them again this week. Since I did finish one book, I have started another, so here is the teaser for that one. =)





"I wait for Augie to disconnect when I hear three quick shots, followed by two more and Augie's piercing screams."
p. 9 One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf




Please leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here. Thanks!

24 comments:

  1. I want to read this. I've always wondered exactly what I'd do if someone I was talking to had an accident or if I heard gunshots or something equally terrible. This has got to be a great scene!
    My Teaser is from A VERY SOUTHERN AFFAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an intense teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! A very interesting and powerful teaser! Adding to my TBR list! Thank you for sharing and stopping by My TT! 

    Btw....I am a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's intense, and a great way to grab readers! Thanks for dropping by Read@UTS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great tease! New follower here, hooray!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's intense. I wonder what happened to Augie?
    ai-books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got that from netgalley a while ago and still haven't read it, though I'll have to soon :) Thanks for the powerful teaser! My TT: http://bookyaddict.blogspot.ie/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! Great teaser. This is a new-to-me title.

    I'm playing this week: Beth Fish Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intense, I wonder what happens next?

    Here is mine for this week:
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard a shot gun for real, but I heard that one. Would like to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This teaser is awesome. I am going to check this book out. Thanks for peaking my interest.
    here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have enjoyed her 2 books, look forward to this one also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Augie! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the teaser! I'm adding the book to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suspenseful teaser! I'll have to check this book out.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOW!! What happened?! AhHH I'll have to add this to my list to find out! Great teaser.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! That is one seriously intense teaser! I haven't heard of this book before, so I'm definitely going to have to check it out.
    (Thanks for commenting & checking out my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dude 0_O that was intense awesome teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a very unnerving teaser! I'm often too much of a scaredy cat to read thrillers! Thanks for dropping by Read@UTS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...what a teaser...and early on in the book too! I might have to add this to my (ever growing) list of books I'd like to read.

    My teaser is from The Book Thief

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...