Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#2)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"He makes it sound so easy. But for someone who doesn't do spells and spent the last night being tossed like a rubber ball, it's going to be damn near impossible."
Location 1346 or 3732, 36% on Kindle edition.
Anna Dressed In Blood  by Kendare Blake

"'Deal,' I shoot back, not intending to stick around long enough to have to go through with anything. This time it's about me. It's my time now, and if I have to climb over the bodies of lovelorn IT guys to get the answers I'm seeking, then so be it."
P. 113 
Exile by Rebecca Lim

Leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here. Thanks!

16 comments:

  1. oh these are cool teasers!! sounds like 2 strong heroines...

    here is my TT:
    http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/07/16/teaser-tuesday-divine-by-mistake-by-p-c-cast/

    have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood yet...I need too! It sounds so interesting! I also want to check out Exile! Thanks for the teasers!


    Teaser Tuesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two good teasers!

    Here's ours-3 this week with a giveaway: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/07/tuesday-teasers-affair-giveaway-i-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed both teasers.

    You will find my TT here:
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Both books look good! I adore their covers! Definitely adding them into my tbr list :)

    ai-books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Both books look good! I adore their covers! Definitely adding them into my tbr list :)

    ai-books

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one such teaser which makes me want to pick it up!!

    Here is my Teaser post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two good teasers.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'd like both the heroines in these teasers. Here's mine: Small Blonde Hippy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, love these teasers! Whoever the character is speaking in the second one - they sound awesome. My teaser

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How intriguing! Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

    Here's our teaser.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome teasers! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, I can't wait for the the sequel Girl of Nightmares!

    My Teaser Tuesday featuring This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks! I have Anna Dressed in Blood in audio and on my Kindle and still haven't read it. :/ Hopefully I'll get to it soon...

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I find spending the night being tossed like a ball makes it hard to cope the next day.

    Intriguing teasers!

    My teaser this week is from The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your teaser from Exile! Definitely adding that one to my TBR list. New GFC Follower :)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both good teasers. Loving Exile teaser.
    Have a great week
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...