Wednesday, 18 July 2012

WWW Wednesdays (#2)



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

I'm reading Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. This one is on my kindle and I'm enjoying it. It is not what I expected and the teaser I featured here on Tuesday is not said by Anna. ;) I will read the next book in the series hopefully in the not too distant future. 



The second book I'm currently reading is Exile by Rebecca Lim. I really enjoyed the first book in the series, Mercy and when I was at the library I saw this and decided to grab it and see where the rest of the story goes. So far I'm 68% through it and I'm not sure how I feel about it, but a review wont be far away. 


What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth and you can read my review here. I enjoyed it, not as much as the first book in the series, but I will read the next in the series to see what happens. 

What do you think you’ll read next?
For once I can say I know exactly what I will read next thanks to the wonderful people at St Martins Press and the equally wonderful people at Bloomsbury Publishing for the eARC's that they have provided me with. Those ARC's being:
 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas (Bloomsbury Publishing)
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff (St Martin's Press)


Please leave a comment with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here. Thanks! 

5 comments:

  1. I've had Anna Dressed in Blood on my TBR pile for a long time now. I really need to move it up. I'm also curious to see what you think about Stormdancer. I just read that one this week and it wasn't what I thought it would be.

    My WWW Wednesday can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to pick up Insurgent. I'm curious where the series is going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Insurgent! I had really low expectations for it, but it was amazing! I am going to look up Anna now - maybe I can pick it up on my kindle ;) Thanks for sharing!
    Here's mine: http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesday-july-18-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Dressed in Blood is on my TBR list.

    Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard really good things about Anna Dressed in Blood and am dying to read it. And I still really need to read Insurgent. I've been waiting a year to do so...I just need to cough up the money and go buy it.

    Great reads!

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    And today is the last chance to enter my giveaway for any book under $15.So if you're interested, click here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...