Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Today's topic is - Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read

 1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - I have only put the Scarlet cover here but I actually love both covers - Scarlet and Cinder. They are fairly simple covers but really effective and suit the story. Not only do I love the covers but I adore the series too. =)

2. Flawed by Kate Avelynn - I really like this cover, and it somehow fits the story. Probably not a topic for everyone though (incest).

3. Crewel by Gennifer Albin - This cover is goregous. I love the use of colours. Shame I didn't love the story as much. 

4. What's Left Of Me - I love how there are two faces in one. It matches the story so well. 

 5. The Archived by Victoria Schwab - Another cover that is really pretty and suits the story. 

6. Skylark by Megan Spooner - I think I actually bought this book for the cover alone. Thankfully I loved the story too. I like the colour and the swirly pattern around the border.

7. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes -  The kick-ass assassin cover! I wish this person on the cover was in the story though!

8. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - The molten metal and barb wire on this not only goes with the story, but I think looks really cool. I actually don't like the other design (Australian verison) at all. I'm happy to own this cover instead. =)

9. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - I like all the Iron Fey covers but I like this one best. The colour and design look awesome. 

10. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - This is such a simple cover but I really like it. 


That's my Top Ten for the week. I look forward to seeing what all your choices are so don't forget to leave a comment and link to your Top Ten. =)




13 comments:

  1. Great list! The Arcived has such a beautiful cover!! Really want to read that one soon :D.
    Old follower
    my TTT\
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Archived, The Darkest Minds, and Falling Kingdoms sooo much! Great cover choices! :)
    Stacy Renee @ LazyDayLiterature

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the use of colors for the Crewel cover. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's Left of Me was one of my favorites for 2012. Really love the Crewel cover too, of course! I haven't read many of these others! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skylark is really lovely :D
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Falling Kingdoms cover got me to buy it and read it… I wish it had been better LOL. I especially love the cover for Flawed – its evoking and one of those that makes you wonder what the story is about (I will probably steer clear of the incest though). Excellent pics! Thanks for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Scarlet cover is so cool, I love the red cape! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/05/20/bookcovers/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the cover of Warm Bodies, it's sinister but not at the same time.

    You're header is beautiful by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's Left Of Me has such an interesting cover. I have yet to read it, but really want to!

    http://booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-fav-book-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the covers for The Archived and Falling Kingdoms, I hope to read those soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scarlet definitely has an honorable mention from me- it's so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover for Falling Kingdoms. I haven't read it, but have it checked out. Great list! Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful picks! Scarlet, WLoM and The Archived are some of my favorites as well.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...