Saturday, 25 May 2013

Stacking The Shelves #43




Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

Review

For blog tour stop 26th July = Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor



That's all for me this week, only the one. I was good and didn't buy any which is a good thing considering the amount of books I have to read. Uni assessments are taking up a lot of my time at the moment, and it's not long until I have exams. I'm hoping to post some of the many reviews I have waiting next week after I finish this last assessment, and reading many of the books I've obtained after my exams. 

I look forward to seeing what you got this week, so don't forget to leave me a link so I can visit. =)




18 comments:

  1. Looks like a good book! Hope your assessment goes well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prep School sounds fun, I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Haven't heard of that series. Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY your new book.

    My post will be up on Monday at Silver's Reviews.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Reading! Good luck with your exams :)

    http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this one around. Looks like a lot of fun! Best of luck with the exams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were just talking about how we need to be better and NOT buy books so we can just focus on the ones we have! So I'm a bit jealous that you have just the one here! Good luck on the exams! Happy reading!
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh. I'm so excited for this one! I hope you like it. I'm always so drawn to books that take place a prep school. I honestly don't know why. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also swamped with last minute assignments and finals.The only good thing is school ends next week for me :D.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy it! You can see my STS here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh haven't heard of this one! Having one book in a haul isn't so bad.

    ---
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds great! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That book sounds like a great read. Enjoy!

    My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard about this book yet, but it sounds really good! Thank you! :)
    Followed you on Bloglovin'! :)

    Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got this myself. I hope it is a good read!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...