Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Debut-A-Thon


Books of Amber is hosting a Debut-A-Thon. It's a four day read-a-thon that is focusing on debuts from 2013. For more information, and to sign up just go here

When I saw this the first thing I did was check when my final exam is on - thankfully the week before! YAY! So since I have a review book from a debut author to read and I have purchased several debut books recently, I decided to pick out four of them. I'll be lucky to get through four in four days but after the pressure of exams this will be bliss! =D

Without further ado, these are my picks:



Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Taken by Erin Bowman
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Mila 2.0 by Debra Briza

Now I've read a few mixed reviews about a couple of these, but I have Acid by Emma Pass if I need another to read. I'm really looking forward to this and I get the added benefit of getting through several books in a short period of time which I normally don't get to do. 

Big thanks to Books of Amber for organising this!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up! I'm glad your exams will be finished by the time the read-a-thon starts! I tried to make it as late as possible without clashing with any other events.

    Mila 2.0 had some awesome action scenes, and I am really looking forward to reading The Ward and Not a Drop to Drink! EEP!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...