Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #4 - Prodigy by Marie Lu

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Expected Publication: 29 January 2013


Jan. 4. 1932 Hours.

Ocean Standard Time

Thirty-Five Days After Metias’s Death


June and Day arrive in Vegas just as the unthinkable happens: the Elector Primo dies, and his son Anden takes his place. With the Republic edging closer to chaos, the two join a group of Patriot rebels eager to help Day rescue his brother and offer passage to the Colonies. They have only one request—June and Day must assassinate the new Elector.

It’s their chance to change the nation, to give voice to a people silenced for too long.

But as June realizes this Elector is nothing like his father, she’s haunted by the choice ahead. What if Anden is a new beginning? What if revolution must be more than loss and vengence, anger and blood—what if the Patriots are wrong?- Goodreads

I recently finished reading Legend (my review is here) which I think is awesome. Now I can't wait for the sequel to see what happens. 

What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week? 

19 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get caught up in this series. Hoping to be able to read Legend before this one comes out!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Legend but both books sound interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Legend, but I do want to read it. Sounds interesting! :) I can't wait to find out what the paperback copy looks like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I really need to find Legend. This sounds amazing. Great pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to read Legend, but it sounds pretty good! Thanks for sharing.

    You can check out my WoW here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I can´t wait to read Prodigy.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this book! I am dying to read it! Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to start this series. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Legend, and Prodigy sounds like it's going to be awesome! I really cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read this! The first book was so good!
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, I can't believe I haven't read Legend yet. Bad Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to read Legend for ages and I STILL haven't gotten around to it. *sigh* Awesome pick, thanks for sharing & I'm off to check out your Legend review :)


    Old follower, here's my WoW post

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  14. I desperately need to read Legend!!! Great pick :D

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh, love, love, love Legend! I'm excited for this sequel too! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. *squeeee* SOOO excited for this! I really really loved Legend so I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this. Plus, I heard the font is blue this time which just makes it a hundred times more awesome :P Fantastic pick and thanks for stopping by! x)

    ReplyDelete
  17. THIS BOOK REALLY SHOULD BE OUT RIGHT NOW. So we can read it. Because I have to know what happend next. HAVE TO KNOW. And January seems so far away ;__;

    Thanks for stoppin by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally agree! This is going to be my WoW at some point. I feel like I'm copying you :-) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I need to start reading this series! Great pick. :D Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...