Saturday, 6 October 2012

Stacking The Shelves #12



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

BOOK HAUL


I have had a slow week concerning reading and buying books. I have been flat out with uni assessments. I now have 4 weeks until exams start so other then revision work, I don't have much to do, which will give me time to read and review! Something I haven't been able to do lately. 
I haven't been able to read the library books I borrowed so I haven't even been able to get more library books! 
The only books I did get this week were:

Kindle Freebies










 Leave me a comment and share the goodies you got this week, I'd love to know! =) 

***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =) 

15 comments:

  1. Son of Eden sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy them both :)

    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindle freebies are always fun! :) Enjoy the books you got.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the two new ones and the freedom to read all the others you got before! I picked up Forbidden Mind this week too. Happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to you can check out my Stacking The Shelves post here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kindle freebies!!! I hope you enjoy them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy reading and I hope the revisions go well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these look fun =) Good luck on your exams when they come =) Happy reading!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the freebies on Kindle. I mean there are some really good freebies on the Kindle if you know where to look. Nice STS.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also downloaded Forbidden Mind, sounds good and I've heard great things about it. Now, I only need to find time to read all those freebies I got in the last few months :)
    Happy reading!
    My StS post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forbidden Mind is so good! I gave it a 5 star review:)
    check out my STS, which has kindle freebies on it as well:
    http://andreaheltsleybooks.com/2012/10/06/stacking-the-shelves-13/
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They both look interesting! Especially Son of Eden with the wonderfully green cover and the beautiful key!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of these ones until now. Gotta love Kindle freebies hey! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kindle Freebies are so dang dangerous. Do you know how many I have and haven't even cracked them open? I also forget to add them to my stacking the shelves haul too. lol Thanks so much for sharing these ones Sabina. Both just sound real exciting!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #23

    ReplyDelete
  13. These both look really good! And you can't go wrong with free!!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. These looks great! Especially Forbidden Mind! Awesome that you got these freebies. Hope you enjoy both!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...