Friday, 5 October 2012

Feature & Follow #9


Feature and Follow Friday is host by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read and give bloggers a topic to discuss each week while discovering new blogs. 


Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


I just do this for fun. I saw several other book blogs and thought it was a great idea. I thought it would be a great way to share the books I've read. I love talking about books and meeting people that loves books too. 


How about you? Leave me your link in the comments so I can see your answer. =)

9 comments:

  1. That was similar to my answer! Blogging is a big part of my life and has made me so happy since i started!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my answer is similar too! One thing that I don't mention though is that I was also inspired by other blogs. It wasn't until a good friend of mine online convinced me to start one.

    Old Follower
    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my FF post. I am an old follower, sharing the FF love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just being able to talk about books with bookaholics is awesome.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer. I never thought there were so many people that liked YA books as much as I did :-)

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I have known the idea of "book blogging" already but I didn't have the nerves to start one until the summer time and I did and it was fun and I love blogging now! And it has made me add so many books to buy XD and interact with so many different people from around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to meet you! I'm following your blog now. You can check out my blog here>> http://bit.ly/VAPzCh. Also, the first book in my award-winning trilogy, Forbidden Mind, is free today on Amazon!>> http://amzn.to/R49Xcw

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to meet you! I'm following your blog now. You can check out my blog here>> http://bit.ly/VAPzCh. Also, the first book in my award-winning trilogy, Forbidden Mind, is free today on Amazon!>> http://amzn.to/R49Xcw

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...