Sunday, 7 October 2012

Random Q's: Ten Books on the Summer TBR List

I'm adding a weekly 'Random Questions' post to the blog. I did one last week, and would like to continue it. I like answering questions and this is a good way to promote books on my TBR list that I haven't had a chance to read but want to promote more. 
So, here is this weeks answer.


Ten Books on the Summer TBR List

With summer approaching here and having 3 months off uni to be able to read. I want to put a dent in the books I have on my TBR list and more importantly, the books on my shelves. =) 
The top ten books I want to read this summer are:



In no particular order:
1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
2. Daughter Of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
3. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
4. The Forsaken by Lisa Stasse
5. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
6. This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
7. Eon by Alison Goodman
8. Team human by Justine LarbalestierSarah Rees Brennan

9. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
10. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

Do you have holidays coming up and any books you want to read during that time? If you don't have holidays, are there any books you really want to get through over the next couple of months? Leave a comment and let me know, or if you want to do a post of your own with your answer, leave me the link so I can stop by. =)

8 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY READ EON.
    I've been getting addicted to it again as seen in my latest blog posts. I just really, reaallllly love it right now XD I have it beside me when I sleep XD

    Great books, Sabina! Hope you have fun reading! Enjoy the break!

    Gellie @ Kaleidoscope World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gellie! I'm looking forward to the break and reading time. =)

      Delete
  2. I have so many books to catch up on!!! I love that summer is coming up. No uni, working lots, beach time and books, books, books! :D

    And btw, I LOVE that cover of Shadow and Bone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i definitely have to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I plan to get through at least these ten books!! lol

      Delete
  4. As summer ends here it starts there :)

    I love Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and Shadow and Bone. I hope you do too. I have heard nothing but good things about Eon.

    I hope you enjoy your break.

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I'm sure I'll love my break. I'm also sure it will pass way to quickly!! =)

      Delete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...