Friday, 12 October 2012

Feature & Follow #10


Feature and Follow Friday is host by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read and give bloggers a topic to discuss each week while discovering new blogs. 


Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...



First one that comes to mind is Anna Dressed in Blood, because it has ghosts, dead bodies and creepy scenes. 

Another would be Starters. When I read it, it kind of reminded me of a movie called Gamer. Its not horror, but there's something creepy about someone renting your body. 


How about you? Leave me your link in the comments so I can see your answer. =)


8 comments:

  1. Anna has made quite a few appearances today!
    New follower!
    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna and Dressed in Blood sounds like it would make a great horror movie. I haven't read the book, but I really want too. ;)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Anna. Hopefully soon! The Starters cover looks so creepy! Ahh, Gamer. That movie fascinates and disturbs me, lol. New follower here. :)

    My F&F post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for another Anna fan!

    New follower!
    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna's a popular choice and since I haven't had a chance to read it (yet) I'm thinking I'd like to read it closer to Halloween time :) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, the cover for Starters totally freaks me out. Everytime I see it, I get shivers. I've never read the book, but man that cover is certainly eye catching.

    Here's my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna strikes again! She's easily the most popular pick. ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...