Top Ten Favorite Kick-Ass Heroines
In no particular order:
1. Katsa (Graceling Realm) - Born with the Grace of Killing, she is smart, strong and beautiful. She walks away from being used as a thug for her uncle and instead tries to save the seven kingdoms.
2. Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)- I didn't always agree with her actions but lets face it, she's deadly with a bow and arrow, she volunteered, and started the rebellion.
3. Cinder (Lunar Chronicles)- She's a cyborg. She is mechanically minded, smart and strong. She's completely awesome. =)
4. Tris (Divergent)- She's strong minded, chose the most difficult faction, faced her fears, and stood up for what she thought was right.
5. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)- A smart witch, who isn't afraid to stand up and fight.
6. Scout (To Kill A Mockingbird) - A brave, mischievous 6 year old who is open minded, and accepting - more then the adults.
7. Anna (Anna) - She killed anyone and everyone that set foot in her house, but once you know why, I think you would too if you were her. ;)
8. June (Legend) - A prodigy raised to work for the highest military circle who turns her back on them and the life she has always known.
9. Allie (Blood of Eden) - She has to become what she despises and tries to hang on to her humanity, despite how hard it might be.
10. Celaena (Throne of Glass) - The deadly assassin, with a love of books. How is that not awesome. ;)
What is your top ten this week? Leave me a comment so I can visit yours. =)
** All book covers link to their goodreads page if you would like more information on them**
And don't forget I have a giveaway happening right now. Only 1 day to go! Click here.