Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3 - Mind Games by Kiersten White

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future. 

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways… or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.

In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost. - Goodreads


I love the cover and the premise sounds awesome. I can't wait to read this. 


What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week? 


13 comments:

  1. Awesome choice. Sounds so amazing. Can't wait to read it too. Going to go add it to my Goodreads right now. Thanks for sharing and visiting my My WoW =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see where she takes this one. Really hoping it's a mind-twister!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice!
    I am so excited for this :-)

    Cassie
    GreatMunchieReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great WoW pick. Mind Games sounds amazing. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mind Games seems to be very popular this week and it is definitely on my TBR pile! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely will be reading this one when it comes out. It sounds pretty interesting. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did indeed pick the same book! Great minds think a like!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm returning the comment love :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this book sounds fantastic! Added to my TBR list, thanks for sharing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely saw this one because the cover stood out at me. Loved the premise too! Great pick hun!

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got this one on my TBR! Great pick. :) I just love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cover really caught my eye. I can't wait to read it!
    Thx for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...