Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #46 - Cress by Marissa Meyer



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Expected publication: February 4th 2014 
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends

Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard. 

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. 

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. 

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.



I can't wait for Cress. If you have been a follower of mine you'll know I'm a huge fan of this series. I just love it, and I need to know what's happening! 






8 comments:

  1. I'm behind with this author. I have Cinder on the shelf and still have to get to it! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is so beautiful! I loved Cinder, but I still need to read Scarlet.
    Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my WoW last week :D I love the cover so much and I can't wait to see what happens next in this series! Great pick :)

    <a href='http://ecstatic-for-books.blogspot.sg/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-33-deception.html">My WoW</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-60-naturals.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH!! Just finished this one last night and IT'S AMAZING! You're going to LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, YES and YES!
    Great choices! I have been looking forward to this for so long!

    Anyways besides your good taste in Wow books aha, I’ve been reading for posts and I seriously put 4 books in my TBR shelve so thank you for that!

    I’m a new blogger and would really appreciate it if you would check out my WOW and followed my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This series is at the top of my "read when you aren't reading review copies" list! That cover is just... WOW!

    Here's my WoW.

    Stop by my giveaway if you have a

    moment!

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really looking forward to reading this book. I loved Cinder and Scarlet. Thank you, Marissa!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...