Saturday, 17 August 2013

Stacking The Shelves #54


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

Purchased

The Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison (books #2, #3, #4, #6, #7 & #8. #5 didn't arrive yet) I am a little peeved that "Luuurve" is a bigger size, and "On the bright side" has a completely different cover but I've since worked out that the cover I want is actually under a different title! More than a little peeved about that!


For Review


Tropical Depression by Arin Greenwood
Save The Enemy by Arin Greenwood
Thank you so much to Arin for sending me these two for review. I can't wait to get into them! You are amazing for sending these over to me! :)

Save the enemy is expected to be published November 12th 2013 by Soho Teen. 


That's it for me this week. These weeks are passing so fast. I feel like its still last Saturday and it doesn't help I haven't looked at my uni work this week. Argh! 
I hope you all had a great week. I'll try to get around to everyone this weekend to see what you all got! Happy reading!




12 comments:

  1. I really want to check out the Georgia Nicholson books.I LOVED the movie!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books, I didn't know them but Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic haul this week! Lots of pretties. My STS post is here: http://chrissireads.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/stacking-the-shelves-32/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a booky fun day! http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/stacking-shelves-3_9491.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heart great things about the Georgia Nicholson series. Hope you enjoy all of your new lovely books.

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader
    My STS / Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a huge fan of the Georgia Nicholson series but I hope you enjoy them! I know they're very popular with lots of people.

    Happy reading!

    My haul: http://queenofcontemporary.com/2013/08/stacking-the-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! The Georgia Nicolson series!
    I loved that series when I was younger because it was so hilarious. I hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    Happy reading!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read the first Goergia Nicholson book, but I thought it was so funny. I should read the rest of the series. And that definitely sucks that that one book is bigger.

    Enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Georgia Nicolson series! Those books are so fun. Great haul! Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, Georgia! I loved those books, and I swear that they made me laugh out loud in public so much that I had to deal with a lot of embarrassment haha. Tropical Depression is new to me, so I'll have to go investigate it. Happy reading :)

    Lizzy @ Cornucopia of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! I've heard that the Georgia Nicolson series is really good, though I haven't read them yet. I hope you enjoy! (:

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...