Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Today's topic is - Top Ten Nine Books I've Read So Far In 2013



In no particular order:


If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Override by Heather Anastasiu
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer

and, three I forgot to add in the above group but I loved it

The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
The Harvesting by Melanie Karsak
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu



That's my Top Ten Nine for the week. I look forward to seeing what all your choices are so don't forget to leave a comment and link to your Top Ten. =)




4 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten around to reading Reboot yet but I will soon. :)
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spirit and Eternity Cure made my list too! Isn't the Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer amazing? I love it so much. And, I just read Reboot a few weeks ago and love that too!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scaaaaarlet <3 I also really liked Reboot & The eternity cure :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books on your list but I'm looking forward to reading The Eternity Cure!

    My TTT: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-2013-favorites-so-far.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...