Saturday, 29 June 2013

Stacking The Shelves #48


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

For Review

Contaminated by Em Garner



Sadly That's it's for me this week. I think I've done well not to buy books over the last few weeks. I'm also finally getting around to reading some of them (Thanks to the debutathon hosted by Books of Amber).


I look forward to seeing what you got this week, so don't forget to leave me a link so I can visit. =)







8 comments:

  1. I really like that cover. It's kind of creepy and it sounds like the kind of book I'd like. Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this sounds great! I've seen it on a few blogs now so will be adding it to my 'want' list. Hope you enjoy it :)

    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! It's good to have a slow week! I know I will have some coming up in the next few weeks, as my July releases come out in the very beginning and the very end. So the middle of July will see me with nothing most likely. Unless I do find something...I hope I don't! I have enough to read as it is!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover looks awesome. I hope you enjoy your new books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality over quantity! Happy reading!
    If you have a sec please check out my post http://bookcrackercaroline.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of this one before, but it looks right up my alley! :)

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover. So creepy, I love it. I didn't pile up this week either. Here is whatwhat caught my arrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is on my to-read. I wish I can say I only got one books. I went WAY the opposite direction this past week. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...