Saturday, 22 June 2013

Stacking The Shelves #47


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

Won





On Twitter I won a sampler of Neil Gaiman's The Ocean and the End of the Lane - and its signed!! 
Thank you to Hachette Australia & Neil Gaiman! 


That's it for me. I was good this week and didn't buy any more books. With exams finished I'm hoping to now get some of the many books I've gotten over the weeks read! 

I look forward to seeing what you got this week, so don't forget to leave me a link so I can visit. =)



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! :-) Hope you enjoy the sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratz! I've never had a signed books before :/ Neil Gaiman books sound amazing! :)

    New bloglovin follower by the way!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awesome win! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Our STS

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard really good things about Neil Gaiman's books, so I hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signed Neil Gaiman - nice!

    Here's my shelf additions for the week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great book! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I just love autographed books. I hope you enjoy that one. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...