Sunday, 2 June 2013

Free on iBooks

Hi guys and gals,


I just wanted to let you all know that iBooks have some "First in Series" books available free. 


Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
The Deepest Cut by J. A. Templeton
Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa (The Iron King by Julie Kagawa is also free)


These are just the ones I got, they also have:
Fetish by Tara Moss
Touch of Power by Maria V Synder
Providence by Jamie McGuire
Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter
My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Saved by Kelly Elliott
and more...

Seriously, if you have been wanting to read these series, or you wanted to read something by  one of the many authors, it's worthwhile having a look and picking up a copy - FREE. 

I don't know how long the promotion is going to go for, so get onto it quickly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...