Saturday, 8 June 2013

Stacking The Shelves #45


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

iBook Freebies

My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Deepest Cut by J. A. Templeton
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa

Kindle 


Stitch by Samantha Durance - Freebie, until the 10th June I believe




ReVamped by Ana Adams - Only .99c I've been wanting to read this for a while, and when I saw Ada advertise on Facebook that she has it on special as .99c I jumped at the chance to grab it. (I really want a copy for my book shelf, but this will do for now). It's still only .99c guys so go grab it while you can!!

For Review


Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas

From the Library


My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Through To You by Emily Hainsworth
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Pivot Point by Kasie West

Now I'm not crazy, I know that I won't get to read all the library books, I have enough review books, and books I own here at home to read. I just wanted to read some of these. With exams completed in 2 weeks, I have the debut-a-thon read-a-thon that weekend so I'll get a couple (at least) of the new books I've purchased this year read, then I want to spend some time reading, well anything I want. I have found that I'm forcing myself to read to a schedule and as a mood reader that's not really the best thing for me. 
Unfortunately for me I have been sick with a cold for the past few days (and now my son has it) so reading (and more importantly studying for exams) hasn't really happened. It's also the reason I haven't added any reviews this week. I apologise for that, but there is little that can be done in these circumstances. Hopefully things will be back on track over the next few weeks. =)


I look forward to seeing what you got this week, so don't forget to leave me a link so I can visit. =)



16 comments:

  1. OOh nice haul!! Loved The Goddess Test, pretty much everything Julie Kagawa and Rachel Vincent write.

    My STS will be up Sunday, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to check out Unraveling for quite a while now. I've heard so many great things about it! I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I really want to read Iron's prophecy!

    My StS:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul. I got Hopeless a few weeks ago and I must get round to reading it soon. I should really check out Unraveling soon as well. My STS: http://chrissireads.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/stacking-the-shelves-22/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul! I got a lot of the other Ibook freebies but didn't see iron's prophecy. Am getting that along with the Iron King on my ipad as I type this comment on computer :-P I am extremely jealous you got Crown of midnight as I was declined that one :-( I also currently have unravelling sitting next to me at the moment but haven't had a chance to read it yet.

    Anyhew, you can find my STS here: http://www.sapphireddragon.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got some great freebies and library books this week-Yeah! So jealous of Crown of Midnight! Enjoy your haul. PS I thought Pivot Point was an amazing debut book.

    Hereis my STS
    Kim@Book Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! Unravelling and Pivot Point are awesome! I got Crown of Midnight too :) I really want to read Poison Princess as well!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pivot Point and My Life Next Door are both amazing books. I hope you love them as much as I did. Happy reading :)

    Lauren @ The Book Slayer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul I also got Crown of Midnight this week! You library haul has some many good books in it I hope you enjoy Poison Princess and Pivot Point as much as I did! Happy Reading and good luck on exams =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! Pivot Point sounds good, Happy Reading!
    Stacking The Shelves @ Oh My Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crown of midnight!! And I've heard great things about Pivot point :) Happy reading.

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crown of Midnight is going to be awesome. I loved Throne of Glass, so it will be a good book. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a bunch of great books! I need to grab Pivot Point, it's been on my list for ages. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice! the Goddress Test in particular caught my eye. Enjoy!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...