Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #12 - If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Expected publication: March 26th, 2013
Publisher: St. Martins Griffin

THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND ... 

A broken-down camper hidden deep in a national forest is the only home fifteen-year-old Carey can remember. The trees keep guard over her threadbare existence, with the one bright spot being Carey's younger sister, Jenessa, who depends on Carey for her very survival. All they have is each other, as their mentally ill mother comes and goes with greater frequency. Until that one fateful day their mother disappears for good, and the girls are found by their father, a stranger, and taken to re-enter the "normal" life of school, clothes and boys. 

Now, Carey must come to terms with the truth of why their mother spirited them away ten years ago, while haunted by a past that won't let her go ... a dark past that hides many a secret, including the reason Jenessa hasn't spoken a word in over a year. Carey knows she must keep her sister close, and her secrets even closer, or risk watching her new life come crashing down.
 - Goodreads
I've seen this around and recently added it to my TBR. This sounds so intriguing and I love the cover. I know this is on Netgalley, but with my luck lately I doubt I'll get approved, though I am trying. =)  


What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week?  

Just a little note, I have a few giveaways going on at the moment so don't forget to check out the giveaway tab at the top. =)

17 comments:

  1. I have this one but wont start reading til next month. I hope you get approved it looks like an awesome read.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one either. But I hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was approved for this on NetGalley; I'm sure you will be, too!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this around a lot lately! Looks very interesting! Thanks for sharing. And you know the funny thing about "bad" luck is that there always comes a moment when that turns around! Just try it :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! and i really hope you get accepted for it on NetGalley!! Btw, new follower! Great blog!
    - Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this sounds super intriguing. I'll need to keep this on my radar.

    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday-8-scarlet.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound really good! I've been looking forward to it for a while.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I've never heard of this before but it sounds really intriguing!
    Great choice :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That girl on the cover looks so familiar. Like I've seen her in movies or on TV. Hmm. Great pick, by the way!

    Isabel @ Sab The Book Eater

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good, I've seen it about too and may just pick it up. I'm having a rough time with Netgalley too. Well, I tried out some different publishers and got three rejections in the last week. sniff sniff. Think I'll stick with my usual publishers...at least they've got they've got great taste in bloggers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! This book looks like it has a really interesting plot with some great twists.

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really interesing pick. Sounds very intriguing. I will have to check it out, when it comes out. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited to start reading this! Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds really good, but also a bit creepy. I'm curious why these girls were being kept in the forest by their mother, but I guess I'll need to read it to find out!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...