Thursday, 27 December 2012

Best Book Boyfriends of 2012


I'm happy to be participating in this one week feature, hosted by Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Rachel @ Fiktshun & Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books. 

Today It’s Best Book Boyfriends of 2012 (MUST be from a book released in 2012 and from a book you've READ in 2012)

I don't really have "book boyfriends" but out of the 2012 releases I read this year these books have some swoon worthy guys in them. =)

I really enjoyed Sam in this story. The relationship that developed between him and Poppy was sweet. 

I loved Sam. That's exactly how I'd want someone to be if I were in Sarah's position. 

Prince Kai. Do I really need to explain? lol

Ah Liam, another that I think is just swoony. 

Another Sam! Sam in Speechless is really adorable. 

I liked both Hunter and Chris for different reasons in this one. 


Who are your book boyfriends? Leave me a link so I can visit and see your answers. 

7 comments:

  1. I didn't do today's list, but I think Kai would have been an option if I had! I haven't read the other books, but I must keep them in mind now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sam from I've Got Your Number and Speechless!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about having Prince Kai and Liam! Too many awesome options. The end of Darkest Minds broke my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these. I definitely need to check them all out!

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not doing this meme, but it seems like a good one! I love it when characters touch me on a deeper level. I haven't read any of the books on your list, though, and only Cinder is on my TBR for now.

    I hope you've had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prince Kai was pretty amazing... that's why I'm so excited for Scarlet. :) I still have to get my hands on a copy of The Darkest Minds. I've seen so many outstanding reviews so I'm really pumped to read it!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won Storm a while ago and was so excited about it, but then I didn't manage to start the book right away, and now it keeps looking at me with those really accusing eyes. D: Soon.. XD

    Great list! And yeah, it was hard for me to pick guys, too. I ended up picking people I find really great and swoon-worthy, instead of actual book boy- or girlfriends, too. (Well, mostly, that is.)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...