Saturday, 15 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves #21


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

BOOK HAUL


For Review


If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch

Thank you St Martins Griffin and Netgalley
I'm so excited about this one!! =D

Library


0.4 by Mike Lancaster

1.4 by Mike Lancaster
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons


The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson



Skipping Christmas by John Grisham



Christmas Magic by Cathy Kelly


A few notes: I ended up with 0.4 and it's sequel 1.4 because I borrowed them in reverse order. I saw 1.4 at my normal library and remembered I had it on my TBR so I borrowed it. On the back it said something that made me think it was a sequel  so I checked and it was. Thankfully the other library nearby had 0.4. 
The christmas books are due to a Goodreads challenge and I know I'm not going to get to read them all but I wanted a choice to read in case I couldn't get into one.

That's it for me but I'd love to know what you got this week so don't forget to leave me your link so I can visit. =)

12 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read Article 5 and If You Find Me!Great haul hope to read your thoughts on Article 5 soon. :)

    Happy Reading!

    New Follower - My STS @ Say It With Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh awesome books! hope you enjoy them all!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Haven't read any of those but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy them all, I love all the seasonal books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Article 5 last week :) And the Mike Lancaster books look really interesting. Awesome haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Article 5 a while back and I thought it was pretty good. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Article 5 and The Christmas Wedding are two that are still on my TBR and I have not bought them yet. Love all your goodies. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, .4 and 1.4 look really good! I've got Article 5 on my wishlist...great list of books! Enjoy!

    My STS: Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got If You Find Me for review and am super excited for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some great books this week! I'm planning on grabbing a copy of Article 5 this week too. I can't wait to read If You Find Me! It sounds really good. Enjoy all that you got and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got 0.4 a year or so ago, but haven't managed to pick it up yet. I can't wait to get to it, though!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...