Monday, 24 December 2012

Best Books I've Read in 2012


Monday, December 24th - Best Books I've Read in 2012 (Doesn't have to be released in 2012, just a book you've read in 2012)


In no particular order:






I love Sophie Kinsella's books and her newest release this year was definitely going to make this list! Alexandra Bracken's The Darkest Minds, Marissa Meyer's Cinder, and Brigid Kemmerer's Storm were three big favourites for the year also. I've only just recently finished Falling Kingdoms and I really enjoyed it (I'll have a review up soon). 


** All book covers link to their goodreads page if you would like more information on them**



8 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing top 10 :) I've read only Graceling & Divergent & I loved them both, but the rest are on my tbr list, so I'm glad you loved them!

    My Top 10 of 2012.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! All of those books I haven't read..yet. ;( Super sad.
    Anyway, lots of catching up to do in 2013. :)

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I loved Graceling and really need to reread it. Most of the others are already on my TBR :)

    My Top 10 of 2012 is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder and Divergent <3 Definitely some of my favorite reads of 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Falling Kingdoms, I've Got Your Number, Divergent, and The Immortal Rules are all favorites of mine! Dying to read Partials and Graceling!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I've read Graceling and Divergent, and am in the process of reading Legend right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing books! I especially loved Cinder, Divergent, and Legend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great selection: I haven’t read all of these, but quite a few are on my TBR list! :)

    My Top 10 Reads: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-books-read-in-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...