Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: What I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic discusses what I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

These are all (obviously) on my TBR list, however they are books I'd love for Christmas thanks to the great reviews I've read or simply the fact I have been anticipating them. With the exception of the A Song of Fire and Ice series and Finnikin of the Rock - there are two that I have been wanting to read for so long now. I have borrowed Finnikin of the Rock twice from the library and still don't get to read it. I think that automatically gets it on the Christmas list! =)




 













What is your top ten this week? Leave me a comment so I can visit yours. =) 


** All book covers link to their goodreads page if you would like more information on them**

11 comments:

  1. I bought The Fault in Our Stars this weekend and I am really looking forward to reading it! I've heard nothing but incredibly things about it.

    I also would love to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Article 5 and Ten.

    Hope you get what's on your wish list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer sounds like a good book, I'm hoping I get to read it soon.

    The Fault in our Stars is a good book, if you get it I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I would like The Fault in our Stars, many people have recommended it to me. Hope you find all these under your Christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ten is awesome. I hope you get to read it for the holidays, too! So is The Fault in Our Stars. It made me cry a lot ;-;

    Here's my TTT. =)

    Following you as well! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TFiOS is amazing and I love the Mara Dyer books. Ten is a really good read, especially if you like Agatha Christie.

    Happy (early) Holidays! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mara Dyer books are awesome! I hope you get the chance to read them. I really want to read Article 5 and Nerve. Great list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Mara Dyer series it is one of my favorites for sure. I have really wanted to read Martin's books also but, they are so intimidating! Awesome list!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list - several made my list, just not the one I published!

    Hopping by, Here's my list...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be happy to read any of these that I have not already read. Enclave and The Farm were not on my Santa's Wishlist, but I am trying to make my way to them. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh LOVE The Fault in Our Stars and Enclave! So good! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower here :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! I want/ have read all of these! I really enjoyed the Unbecoming and you should definitely read insurgent it was amazing!lDevoured by Books

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...