Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Best Debuts Of 2012


I'm happy to be participating in this one week feature, hosted by Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Rachel @ Fiktshun & Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books. 

Today’s topic is Best .................. Of 2012 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics - Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV's, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER - this list MUST be from books you've READ in 2012)

I chose the Best Debuts that I've read (I hope these are all debuts!) but I only have 8. 












4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Debut novels this year, because I'm kind of a coward or something when it comes to new authors and books. XD It's horrible. But maybe I'll read them once the authors have published more.. :'D

    Happy Holidays!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've heard great things about all of those. I haven't read many debuts lately and I think I'm definitely going to have to change that and give new authors a chance.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinder is amazing! I have Storm and Throne of Glass on my TBR shelf. Can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't love Throne of Glass, but is is quite good! I will certainly read the rest of the series. I also really like the cover.

    Cinder is brilliant. I wasn't buying the "cyborg Cinderella" thing at the beginning when I first heard about it, but it really works!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...