Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #10 - The End Game by T. Michael Martin


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Expected Publication: 7th May 2013 by HarperCollins

It happened on Halloween.



The world ended.


And a dangerous Game brought it back to life.

Seventeen-year-old Michael and his five-year-old brother, Patrick, have been battling monsters in The Game for weeks.

In the rural mountains of West Virginia, armed with only their rifle and their love for each other, the brothers follow Instructions from the mysterious Game Master. They spend their days searching for survivors, their nights fighting endless hordes of “Bellows”—creatures that roam the dark, roaring for flesh. And at this Game, Michael and Patrick are very good.

But The Game is changing.

The Bellows are evolving.

The Game Master is leading Michael and Patrick to other survivors—survivors who don’t play by the rules.

And the brothers will never be the same.

T. Michael Martin’s debut novel is a transcendent thriller filled with electrifying action, searing emotional insight, and unexpected romance. - Goodreads

I'm curious to see what this one has install and how it develops. It sounds interesting enough that if its written well it will be a fascinating book.

What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week? 


9 comments:

  1. This one looks so good. Cant wait to read it.
    heres my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one but sounds awesome!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have another book I need to add to my TBR list!!! Thanks for spotlighting it and Happy Thanksgiving!! Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! One to add to the list for sure. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sabina!

    My name is Mike ("T. Michael") Martin, and I wrote The End Games. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for mentioning my book: It's truly an honor, and I'm so thrilled that you're looking forward to reading it!

    If there's ever anything I can do for you or your awesome blog, please don't hesitate to let me know.

    Thanks again, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Mike Martin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover! So creepy :D And the blurb sounds really good :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for this one! It sounds awesome, and really enticing.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!! I'm definitely waiting on this one, too. It sounds great and I am crazy about this cover! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing! I am definitely adding it to my tbr! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...