This week's topic discusses what books you would want on a desert island.
Chunky Books That I've Been Wanting To Read But Haven't
2. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
3. A Game Of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
4. The Complete Novels of Jane Austen - This is on my list because I hated Pride and Prejudice when I read it at school. I think I may have been harsh towards it then and I'd love to give that and her other books another go.
Some Of My Favourites That I'd Love To Read Again
6. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
7. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
9. Eon by Alsion Goodman
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
What is your top ten this week? Leave me a comment so I can visit yours. =)