Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Top Ten Books on my Fall 2013 TBR list



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Today's topic is - Top Ten Books on my Fall Spring 2013 TBR list. It can be either books you're planning to read or Fall Spring releases you're excited about. It's Spring in Australia ;) 
I normally don't stick to TBR lists. I read according to my mood so this will probably change and some won't get read and others will but at the moment this is what I want to read. 



Books being released over the Fall period:
(in no particular order)


1. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken - I adored The Darkest Minds and Argh! That ending!! I can't wait for this one!!! 








2. Champion by Marie Lu - Ok I do still need to read Prodigy. I own it but haven't read it yet, though I just know when I do I'll want to read this one straight away!





3. 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil - I've been waiting for this one to be released for a while. 







4. The 100 by Kass Morgan - I love these types of stories so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this one. 





5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I loved both Divergent and Insurgent so of course I want to know what happens with this one!! 









Books I own/have for review:
 (in no particular order)





6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - Yes, I still haven't read it. Enough said. :(






7. Parasite by Mira Grant - I'm looking forward to reading this one and I have it for review.





8. Black Out by Robison Wells - Another I'm looking forward to and have for review. 





9. Save The Enemy by Arin Greenwood - A review book I'm looking forward to getting into. 




10. Banish by Nicola Marsh - A review book I have started and am finding interesting.








That's my Top Ten today. Are any of these on your list? Have you read any of these already? Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to stop by your list! =) 






4 comments:

  1. Allegiant made everyone's lists, lol! I also can't wait for Champion and 3:59. Love Marie Lu and Gretchen McNeil :)
    Omg Shatter Me is amazing. Read that soon! And I really liked The 100 as well. I'm looking forward to the TV show now. Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Champion and Allegiant made it on a lot of lists this morning. Can't blame them though! I'm excited for those two books as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Allegiant, 3:59 and Never Fade on my list too.

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allegiant and 3:59 made my list as well! I hope to one day read the Marie Lu series. Great list!

    Kay @ It's a Book Life MY TTT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...