Saturday, 21 September 2013

Stacking The Shelves #55


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.



I haven't done a stacking the shelves post in a while as I haven't gotten anything for a while. There are a few new book releases out that I'd love to get I have so many here to read, plus I haven't been reading much lately. I'm finding less and less time to do so. I'm hoping that once I get this current assessment piece completed that I'll be able to settle into a better study pattern and with that I'm hoping that I feel like reading again. 


For Review



Count Down by Michelle Rowen

Thank you Harlequin Teen Australia!

I have to say that I have already read this - I received it on Monday and finished it on Wednesday. It's the first book I have wanted to read in a long time now. I read the first few lines before I was going to put it on my shelf, but then I couldn't stop reading it - which hasn't happened for a long time so I didn't stop. 




That's all for me this week. I look forward to seeing what everyone else has gotten this week. Happy reading!







15 comments:

  1. Countdown sounds awesome, especially since I really enjoyed Falling Kingdoms. I'm so glad Countdown is a fast read, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Countdown sounds really good. I might have to give this chance when I have some free time.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books like that. Lately i have been on a good book streak which i am so thankful for. Countdown seems interesting.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Countdown looks great! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed Count Down!

    Here's my STS http://beentherereadthatreviewedthebook.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sabina! Nice to stumble over another Aussie's blog! :)

    I received Countdown a couple of weeks ago and it's in my TBR, but you're making me want to read it now from what you said about it!!! :D Glad you enjoyed it!

    Here's mine: http://booknerdreviews.com/2013/09/stacking-the-shelves-54/

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds really interesting!

    See how I stacked my shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so good you liked it! I know that author! I had no idea she had a new book coming out. You got me intrigued now:) I hope you have a great weekend, Sabina, and happy reading:)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing Countdown on a lot of blogs these last two weeks and I just love the cover. I'll be looking for this book when a paperback is available.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been hearing good things about this book, but the genre isn't really my type so... I hope you'll enjoy reading it though :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    GIVEAWAYS: American Girl on Saturn, Heist, Fire & Flood and This Much is True

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got an e-copy of Countdown this week :) I hope we both enjoy it!

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like it would be a good read. I am new to STS, here is my link: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/09/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I've been seeing Countdown a lot in people's haul. It sounds pretty interesting! hopefully you get back into a nice reading flow soon ;) Though sometimes it's nice to get a little less to catch up haha. Happy readings!

    Bookmunchie's Sunday Post & STS (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this one but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...