Monday, 9 September 2013
Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon
I have been so caught up with uni work and I've been in a bit of a reading slump lately that when I saw the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon being held by Laura @ Colorimetry and Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings I thought this would be the perfect way to get some of these books I have read. I do have a major assignment to complete during the days the read-a-thon is running so I'm not planning on reading a lot, but I do have a few I want to get read.
My goal is to read at least 100 pages a day.
Books I'm planning on reading:
1. Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
2. Fragments by Dan Wells
3. Save The Enemy by Arin Greenwood
4. Parasite by Mira Grant
5. Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris (Currently Reading)
6. Blackout by Robinson Wells
7. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (Currently Reading)
8. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas (Currently Reading)
9. Banish by Nicola Marsh (Currently Reading)
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Currently Reading)
While there are a few books here, most I have already started before starting the read-a-thon so there aren't that many complete books for me to get through.