Monday, 9 September 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon


I have been so caught up with uni work and I've been in a bit of a reading slump lately that when I saw the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon being held by Laura @ Colorimetry and Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings I thought this would be the perfect way to get some of these books I have read. I do have a major assignment to complete during the days the read-a-thon is running so I'm not planning on reading a lot, but I do have a few I want to get read. 


My goal is to read at least 100 pages a day. 


Books I'm planning on reading:

1. Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
2. Fragments by Dan Wells
3. Save The Enemy by Arin Greenwood
4. Parasite by Mira Grant
5. Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris (Currently Reading)
6. Blackout by Robinson Wells
7. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (Currently Reading)
8. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas (Currently Reading)
9. Banish by Nicola Marsh (Currently Reading)
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Currently Reading)

While there are a few books here, most I have already started before starting the read-a-thon so there aren't that many complete books for me to get through. 




2 comments:

  1. OMG BANISH! <3 I really loved that one. Good luck with the read-a-thon!
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some seriously fabulous books! I've got Crown of Midnight sitting on my shelf just begging me to read it. :) I've got to read my tour books first though. Loved Fragments! I haven't seen Save the Enemy before. I'll be checking that out. Thanks for participating!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...