Thursday, 12 September 2013

Bookish Talk #4 - Your Favourite Series


 If you want to join in you can either do your own post on your blog (but please link back to here) and leave a link in the comments, or let us know what you think in the comments.


I have been in a bit of a reading slump - simply I haven't wanted to read. I decided to join in on the Tackle your TBR Read-a-thon being held by Laura @ Colorimetry and Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings (my signup post can be found here) in the hope I would want to read more. So far that hasn't worked. I haven't been posting much either which kind of brings me to this post. I'm curious to see your favourite series and why you love it. I think if I'm involved in some decisions I'll be more inclined to get back into it. :)

To start off, a couple of my favourite series are:

In no particular order -


Elemental Series by Brigid Kemmerer
I enjoy this series immensely. I love Brigids writing and the characters. 


Luna Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
A cyborg, a wicked Queen, a handsome prince and retellings - what's not to like! 



Glitch trilogy by Heather Anastasiu
 I'll be honest, the first book wasn't my favourite although I still liked it. It took a bit to get into the story but what the first book lacked, the second and third made up for. 


Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa
The story of a girl who become what she hated and refuses to submit to the vampire urge. The Eternity Cure (book #2) was just as good as book one. I loved them both and can't wait for #3. 


So, have you read any of these? and what are your favourite series?






1 comment:

  1. I looooooooooove Cinder and Scarlet :) The immortal rules was also very good.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...