Monday, 25 June 2012

Cinder (Luna Chronicles #1)


Author: Marissa Meyer
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Release Date: January 3, 2012
Genre: Young Adult - Dystopian, Science Fiction

★★★★★

Read from May 14 to 17, 2012

Cinder  is a gifted mechanic cyborg in New Beijing. Her step mother blames her from the stepsister's sudden illness. Cinder life becomes entwined with Prince Kai and an evil luna queen. She has to discover her past to protect Earth's future.
I loved this book. Even though it was a modern retelling of Cinderella and partly predictable, it was still original. I loved the characters, the story was interesting and I had trouble putting the book down. I can't wait Scarlet.


1 comment:

  1. I loved this one as well! I really liked how it was a futuristic retelling instead of a modern day retelling. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...