Thursday, 21 June 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Thank you for visiting my blog! 


Please bare with me. This is the first time I’ve had a blog or tried to blog. 
I’ve started this as a place to share my love of reading, books I’ve enjoyed and books I’ve hated. I have been meaning to do this for a while and since I abandoned a book just recently, this seemed like a good time to start. 
I’m hoping you can all bare with me as I get sorted out and get everything laid out and organised on here. 
Once I have worked out how it all functions I'll upload recent reviews from Goodreads. Considering I'm child free tomorrow I might even get around to writing all the reviews I haven't done yet too.
For now I'm going to keep playing with this until I am happy with the presentation. If there is anything that is hard to read or isn't right that needs changing leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...