Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #52 - Rebel by Amy Tintera





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Expected publication: May 13th 2014 
Publisher: HarperTeen

The sequel to the action-packed Reboot is a can't-miss thrill ride, perfect for fans of James Patterson, Veronica Roth, and Marie Lu.

After coming back from death as Reboots and being trained by HARC as soldiers, Wren and Callum have finally escaped north, where they hope to find a life of freedom. But when they arrive at the Reboot Reservation, it isn't what they expected. Under the rule of a bloodthirsty leader, Micah, the Reboots are about to wage an all-out war on the humans. Although Wren's instincts are telling her to set off into the wilderness on their own and leave the battle far behind, Callum is unwilling to let his human family be murdered. When Micah commits the ultimate betrayal, the choice is made for them. But Micah has also made a fatal mistake . . . he's underestimated Wren and Callum.

The explosive finale to the Reboot duology is full of riveting action and steamy love scenes as Wren and Callum become rebels against their own kind.



I enjoyed Reboot (you can read my review here) and am looking forward to seeing where Rebel goes with the story. 







9 comments:

  1. I still need to read Reboot but I've heard so many amazing things about it. Can't wait to start this series! Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Reboot, but I wasn't crazy about it, so I'm still not sure if I want to read Rebel :p
    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks interesting. Thank you for sharing.
    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. Sounds wicked interesting :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read Reboot yet but I really want to!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this series before, but I love the tag line on the cover! Definitely sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WOW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know this book. THANKS for sharing.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W…W...W...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...