Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #51 - Enders by Lissa Price



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Expected publication: January 7th 2014 
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers



With the Prime Destinations body bank destroyed, Callie no longer has to rent herself out to creepy Enders. But Enders can still get inside her mind and make her do things she doesn't want to do. Like hurt someone she loves. Having the chip removed could save Callie's life - but it could also silence the voice in her head that might belong to her father. Callie has flashes of her ex-renter Helena's memories, too ...and the Old Man is back, filling her with fear. Who is real and who is masquerading in a teen body? This is the thrilling sequel to "Starters".



I have been waiting on this for a while now. I liked the first book and would love to know what happens. I have to admit though, that I'm not that keen on the cover of this one. :/ I'm hoping it's not the actual cover, though I think it maybe. :(




What's your Waiting on Wednesday pick this week? 


5 comments:

  1. I been waiting forever for this one! Can't wait to see what happens next.
    Cricket @ Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of this one but hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing, totally adding it on my TBR list!

    My WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...