Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Top Ten Books I Read In 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Today's topic is - Top Ten Books I Read In 2013 

In no particular order:

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
Some Girls Are
Thirteen Reasons Why
Not a Drop to Drink
If You Find Me
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)
Reboot (Reboot, #1)
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2)
The Harvesting (The Harvesting, #1)
Glitch (Glitch, #1)
Override (Glitch, #2)
Shutdown (Glitch, #3)































Ok, I cheated a bit and put the whole trilogy of Glitch up. While Glitch wasn't the best the other two made the trilogy and all three for that reason are a top pick for me.

They are my top picks for this year. What are your top ten for 2013?


4 comments:

  1. Amazing books you got there Sabina! Crash Into You was a total favorite of mine as well. And I can't wait to read If You Find Me myself! But thanks for sharing this ;)

    Happy New Year!
    xoxo, Mariam @Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice list! Only one I read from this was The Eternity Cure! Loved it! Although the ending about killed me! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Scarlet, Crash Into You, and Thirteen Reasons Why as well. I'll have to check out the Glitch series now. Happy reading in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list - I loved 13 Reasons Why when I read that, such an emotional book. I really want to read so many of these - Reboot, Some Girls Are, Not A Drop To Drink. Nice picks! Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...