Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Today's topic is - Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For

In no particular order:


Tease by Amanda Maciel
Hungry by H.A. Swain
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
Alienated by Melissa Landers
Half Bad by Sally Green
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Pointe by Brandy Colbert

They are my picks for the year. What debuts are you excited for?



5 comments:

  1. The Murder Complex is on my list, too, I love the cover and it sounds really thrilling :) Half-Bad and Alienated sounds really good, too! I'm not sure about No One Else Can Have You, I saw many mixed reviews, but I hope you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Seeing a lot of The Murder Complex! And few of these other titles I've been seeing too! Hope you enjoy them all when the times come!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice list, Sabina! Alienated is on mine as well, and this morning, I've added several others to my TBR :)

    Happy Tuesday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really brilliant choices here! They sound amazing. The Murder Complex is absolutely fantastic too :)

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and they made my list too. Love Letters to the Dead and Side Effects May Vary both look soooo good, I can't wait for those. There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...